Deputy Sales Manager
- 2A, Jalan Cochrane, Maluri, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
• You secure a consistent, seamless positive customer experience through all channels by ensuring that your department is always striving to fulfil the tasks of the store.
• You deliver and lead the commercial action plan for your store taking input from the team and the ma-trix manager to ensure the department supports the achievement of the agreed goals for the country maximises sales and generates sustained long-term profitability.
• You ensure your shopkeepers have the right number of co-workers in the right place at the right time to run their shops successfully and ensure their co-workers are ready and available to meet our customers.
• You analyse the qualitative performance of your store using IKEA research tools to improve the IKEA mechanical sales system and easy buying process through all channels.
• You know your local market potential and work with your team and other functions to ensure your store is locally relevant throughout the different sales channels.
• You lead the commercial team and develop local strategies to realise long-term commercial ambitions of the store.
• You secure competent and high-performing teams and leaders who inspire and empower every co-worker to recognise and understand their contribution.
No specific & as long have relevant Sales Experience
You are invited to this Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click here to begin Life at Home journey with IKEA.Life at Home journey with IKEA. Your job application will be prioritized when you complete the Life at Home journey with IKEA.
Please apply by 31-12-2021.