Goods Flow Assistant (Part Time)
- 33, Jalan Harmonium, Taman Desa Tebrau, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- Contribute to the highest goods availability for customers by the correct and on-time execution of the store goods flow tasks.
- Perform effectively the store goods flow operation and administrative tasks
- Work according to inventory and administrative guidelines to maintain the data integrity of the inventory in order to maximise product availability for customers.
- Commit to all IKEA health, safety and security rules and requirements, and actively help colleagues to prevent any incidents involving co-workers, customers, equipment and building.
- Contribute to optimised goods flow operations in the store
- Be available to support colleagues in the department and other areas of the store when required.
- Good personal discipline, meticulous and able to make things happen in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Ability to work during early and late hours of the day.
- Computer literate and able to use technical equipment.
- Ability to prioritise and organise personal work tasks in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- Willing to work on weekends, shift hours and public holidays.
- Work 15 to 25 hours weekly.
- Work 2 to 5 days weekly.