Search and Social Media Manager, IKEA Thailand
- 38 Moo 6 Bangna Trad (Km 8), Bangkaew, Bangplee, Bangna, Samutprakarn, Thailand
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- Develop the market search and social media strategy and framework with clearly defined objectives, contribute to and implement the strategic plan, evaluate the progress and make any necessary adjustments if needed.
- Plan and implement the social content calendar and search strategies by working closely with the Marketing team, Sales, Web/e-commerce teams to achieve business and commercial goals, drive web and store visits, increase home furnishing interest and elevate awareness / personality of the IKEA brand.
- Ensure optimal reach, engagement and frequency (spends) across social platforms, outreach to bloggers and influencers.
- Stay on top of trending topics while finding IKEA’s voice and foothold in each scenario, social media reactions, comments and queries are to be monitored while working with Customer Contact Centre for needed actions to be taken and responses are given in an acceptable time frame – especially when there is a crisis.
- With the support of media agency, measure, report and follow up on the results of all search and social media activities, then make recommendations and implement actions to improve results.
- Ensure that all executions are aligned with IKEA Brand Values and the IKEA Brand copy identity guidelines to secure that the results are consistent, relevant, engaging and unique with IKEA’s tone of voice and executions that has great twinkle in the eye.
- Contribute to the budget planning process and take responsibility in all administrative matters relating to budgeting, monthly reconciliation with Finance teams, and re-forecasting assignments.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with deep knowledge of search engine marketing and optimization (SEM/SEO), understanding of technicalities, and insights to online traffic generation and deep knowledge of social media platforms, understanding of media technicalities, knowledge of country social media trends including content production.
- High energy, proactive, highly responsible and have a sense of urgency. Possess a creative mindset.
- Proven ability to work with creative advertising/media agencies.
- Ability to work in fast moving stressful environment and deliver business goals. Ability to take holistic view of the organisation and identify business opportunities.
Please apply by 05 November 2021