Senior Sales Associate - Workspaces (IKEA Bang Yai)
- 109, 199, 199/1-3 Moo6, Rattanathibet Road, Sao Thong Hin Sub-District, Bang Yai, Nonthaburi, Thailand
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- Ensure that my area of responsibility is clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and that the merchandising basics are in place at all times.
- Passionate about my products and actively learn about their features and benefits, and I want to share this knowledge with my customers and colleagues.
- Work with my manager to improve range presentation by ensuring it appeals to our local customers and encourages them to buy more.
- Encourage my customers to give me feedback and offer solutions to frequently asked questions. This helps to make a better shopping experience for everyone in the future.
- Know about all the services offered in my store such as assembly, kitchen installation, transport & finance and use the knowledge to help customers make informed choices which results in a better shopping experience for them.
- Able to identify the presence of any kitchen buying barriers. This allows me to work with my colleagues & manager to eliminate the key barriers & facilitate an easy kitchen buying process for my customers.
- Help customers gather information; ask relevant questions to understand their needs, I can support customers by providing accurate kitchen design & layout accordingly.
Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, customer-focused and service industry.
Ability to take personal initiatives and priorities and organise your own work in efficiency and timely manners.
Confident in approaching and talking to people in a proactive manner.
Excellent attention to detail.
Sales location management/sales space capacity.
IKEA product range, including service products. Range presentation.
Enthusiastic and able to work with others in a team.
Ability to organise your own work and make efficient use of your time.
Please apply by 31st October 2021