Customer Relations Specialist
- 752, Persiaran Cassia Selatan 8, Bandar Cassia, 14100, Simpang Ampat, Batu Kawan, Penang, Bandar Cassia, Penang, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
Report to Customer Relations Team Leader - Easy buying. To build and retain a long-lasting relationship with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment by:
- valuing and fulfilling customer needs and expectations thereby stimulating more and more frequent visits.
- understanding customer motivation and expectations and play an active role in turning them into commercial opportunities
- ensuring a positive shopping experience that creates trust in the IKEA Brand before, during and after their visits.
Purpose of the job
You are to contribute to a positive shopping experience for all customers by:
- Providing support, coaching and developing your colleagues on the job to understand how they contribute to the easy shopping journey
- Sharing your experience and transferring knowledge to other co-workers
- Leading and executing projects that have a positive impact on customer experience
- Good understanding of the easy buying process
- Proven leadership knowledge in a people-centric organisation
- IKEA brand, IKEA culture and values plus passionate about home furnishing, people's life at home and IKEA range of products and services
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to find solutions for customer and operational issues
- Good attention to details by being persistent, structured and accurate
- Project management skills
- Good analytical skills and computer proficient.