Search and Social Media Specialist, IKEA Thailand
- 38 Moo 6 Bangna Trad (Km 8), Bangkaew, Bangplee, Bangna, Samutprakarn, Thailand
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- Your main task will be to closely work with and support the Search & Social Media Marketing Manager in executing Search & Social related content based on IKEA Thailand’s communication needs.
- Support the planning, creation and publishing of local content.
- Support in sourcing for digital content assets in IKEA’s Image Database
- Support in design adaptation for respective social channels (resizing etc.)
- Support in management of SEM matters including the handling of Google Business Listings, copywriting for search results and setting up Search Campaigns together with the Media Agency.
- Liaise with Web team to check that certain IRW pages are live/ready for social/search communication.
- Liaise with Sales, e-Commerce department, IKEA Food team, Corporate Communication, to review accuracy of all content and product list for advertising.
- Liaise with respective agencies & vendors on content development, production, publishing related matters as well overlooking their deliverables, deadlines and finance/administrative matters.
- Support in “social media listening” on owned channels; together with the Customer Contact Centre team.
- Update theme booklet Marketing file continuously when plans and visuals are confirmed and this includes any involvement with agencies, updating postmortem decks, updating teams on what worked and what didn’t, etc.
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience managing, producing & publishing content on social channels.
- Previous copywriting and journalistic experience with an ability to develop engaging content an advantage.
- You have basic design & publishing skills (Photoshop/InDesign)
- High energy, proactive, highly responsible, able to multi-task and manage deliverables & timelines well.
- Proven ability to work with creative advertising/media agencies
- Have a passion for home furnishing and the IKEA brand, share the IKEA values, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply by 05 November 2021