IKEA Food Assistant (Restaurant Busser)- IKEA Batu Kawan
- IKEA Batu Kawan, Bandar Cassia, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- Responsible in maintaining the level of cleanliness in the restaurant, cleaning table tops in the restaurant’s customer dining area and its facilities.
- Provides an efficient and accurate checkout (cashiering) experience in Customer Restaurant.
- Topping up of condiments and cutlery. Need to ensure all condiments are replenished periodically and be made available to customers.
- Tipping and clearing and emptying of of bins from time to time. You will need to perform any other duties related to the job as and when requested by the Company.
- Maximising sales and profitability by ensuring Customer Restaurant area is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
- Being passionate about the foods you sell and actively learning about what we are serving to the customer. You then want to share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Actively approaching customers who you see need additional help in the Customer Restaurant.
- You are an independent team player who strives to provide customers a pleasant dining experience.
- You need to be a service-oriented and have basic understanding in English and a second language.
- You are cheerful, motivated, outgoing with a positive attitude.
- You able to work on public holidays and weekends.
- You able to work on rotational shift basis (morning, middle and evening)
- You will be working maximum 28 hours per week (minimum 5 hours day), for 5 days a week.