Solution Analyst (Customer Experience), IKEA Southeast Asia
- 38 Moo 6 Bangna Trad (Km 8), Bangkaew, Bangplee, Bangna, Samutprakarn, Thailand
IKEA Southeast Asia owns and operates IKEA stores in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We have an ambitious expansion plan and encourage our people to move between roles and even countries. We are not afraid to take on responsibility. We strive to make a positive impact on people and the planet. We laugh and have fun on a daily basis, working together.
And we are always looking for people who share our values to join the IKEA family.
The Customer Experience Solution Analyst needs to support the Customer Experience Operations Manager with the exploration, implementation and optimisation of (phygital) solutions across the business. The Solution Analyst is responsible for analysing potential new solutions, and those already being used, to ensure they will unify and improve the customer experience/insight across the different channels. The aim of the job is to enhance physical experiences with information and augmenting digital experiences with human connections or physical enhancements.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
- Defining a roadmap by identifying customer experience gaps that require (phygital) solutions
- Ensure the solutions are unifying and enhancing the physical and digital experiences.
- Developing/Improving the (phygital) solutions together with stakeholders and vendors
- Creating a blueprint for the (phygital) solutions to rollout to other stores
- Live the IKEA culture and values and reflect them in a daily basis with co-workers and customers.
- Work with project stakeholders at all levels from project initiation, planning, execution, delivery and handover.
- Identify, evaluate and engage external vendors where needed
- Plan the budget for development and implementation and update budget status to the relevant stakeholders.
- Align business requirements with solutions that support customer and co-worker as well as identify and evaluate potential problems and develop solutions.
- Ensure project documentation and learnings are shared with the stakeholders.
REQUIREMENT FOR THE JOB
Motivation (Top 5 points):
- Passionate about people.
- Strong will and self-belief to grow personally.
- Change enabler and risk taker.
- Motivated by working together with other people to achieve the business goals.
- Driven by business impact and helping customers by providing effective solutions.
Knowledge (Top 10 points):
- Broad knowledge in Project management experience.
- Good stakeholder’s management.
- Good communication and presentations knowledge.
- Utilization of tools to make informed decisions.
- Knowledge in know-how on store processes, methods and supporting IT solutions.
- Understanding of customer and operational needs.
- Broad knowledge of customer journey and meeting points (physical and
- Good knowledge of analytical tools (Qlik).
Capabilities (Top 10 points):
- Highly skilled in coordinating the development and implementation of (phygital) solutions across all channels and meeting points.
- Excellent team player and communication skills to align and coordinate from different angles with multi-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent planning skills to lead the (phygital) store experience roadmap and define opportunities and priorities in a structured way.
- Creative and analytical mind-set, with a data-driven and result-driven approach.
- Excellent influencing and knowledge sharing skills (verbal & written) to all different levels within the organization.
- Possess integrity and build trustful relationships with people.
- Innovative, able to challenge status quo and find better ways.
Please apply by 31 October 2021