Customer Contact Centre Agent, IKEA Thailand
- 38 Moo 6 Bangna Trad (Km 8), Bangplee, Samutprakarn, Thailand
IKEA Southeast Asia owns and operates IKEA stores in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We have an ambitious expansion plan and encourage our people to move between roles and even countries. We are not afraid to take on responsibility. We strive to make a positive impact on people and the planet. We laugh and have fun on a daily basis, working together.
And we are always looking for people who share our values to join the IKEA family.
About the job
We want to fill this position with a customer-focused enthusiast who can support us in securing the IKEA brand and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.
- You will report to the Customer Contact Centre Team Leader, and will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of service to customers to support the IKEA stores in Thailand.
- You will be expected to perform to the basic expectation of meeting your given metrics. In addition, you will be expected to adhere to your schedules where applicable.
- Your major mode of work will include answering inbound calls, making outbound calls, replying to emails and following up on cases.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a customer support role, preferably in a call centre, in a fast paced service/retail industry.
- You share our belief that customer loyalty is a key to business success, and are passionate about home furnishings and customer service.
- You enjoy interacting with people, communicate well, and have the desire to improve the experience of our customers. Possess a good command of English. Problem-solving, negotiation, and building trustful relationships come naturally to you.
- You are also self-motivated, calm, empathetic, and customer focused. You know your business processes and how the customers perceive their situation, have the ability to prioritise, resolve, and make customers’ needs known.
- As a contact centre agent, you are expected to contribute positively to your individual development, as well as your fellow co-workers by engaging in best practice sharing, process improvements and customer focused solutions sharing.
Please apply by 31 October 2021