Sales Team Leader
- No 2, Jalan Cochrane, Kuala Lumpur, KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
Supporting the Shopkeeper which seeks sales maximization in your area of responsibility using knowledge of your HFBs, local market and your customers, as well as the IKEA tools and the experience and expertise of your colleagues. You support the efficient working of the IKEA mechanical sales system to ensure the continued success of the IKEA Concept.
You will oversee that your HFB area is in shape and has strong commercial basics during opening hours. Required to work actively with ranges changes and commercial activities, ensuring that top selling products are stocked sufficiently and clearly communicated and displayed at all times.
Share your knowledge and learning with other co-workers to create a constant learning environment and increase their product knowledge.
- Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus.
- Experience of working in a customer- and commercial-oriented business.
- Confident in approaching and talking to people in a proactive manner.
- Interest in people’s everyday life at home and home furnishing.
- Good personal discipline, meticulous and able to work in fast-paced retail environment.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Willing to work on shift.
You are invited to this Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click here to begin Life at Home journey .Your job application will be prioritized when you complete the Life at Home journey with IKEA.
Please apply by 5 October 2021