IKEA Food Assistant (SFM & Bistro) (Part Time) - IKEA Bang Yai
- 109, 199, 199/1-2 Moo 6, Rattanathibet road Saothonghin Sub-District, Bang Yai, Nonthaburi, Thailand
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
Attracting visitors to the stores, encouraging IKEA store visitors to stay longer and enjoy more, making it fun for everyone, offering great food with quality at the lowest prices, giving visitors a tasty reason to return again and again, and providing co-workers with a chance to rest and re-charge.
- Assists the manager and support the team by actively contribute to the development and implementation of a clear IKEA Food action plan for the store.
- Work to ensure that the area of responsibility is clean, tidy, organised, priced, attractive and inviting at all times.
- Contribute to an easy buying process that will make it easy and convenient for our customers to shop in the store at all times throughout the day.
- Comply with and follow internal rules, policies and daily operational routines regarding issues like quality, food safety and stock figures as set by my manager.
- Works proactively to avoid bottlenecks and consistently improve customer satisfaction.
- Assists the manager in good sales forecast, thus enabling proper supply planning, ordering, efficient goods handling and stock control.
- Contribute and support relevant marketing and in-store activities.
- Previous service environment experience, ideally sales or hospitality.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate, specifically MS Office.
- Curious and eager to learn more in order to grow both the business and as a person.
- Interested in people’s everyday life at home and in home furnishings.
- Confident in approaching and talking to people in a friendly manner.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and organise individual work duties in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
Please apply by 14th October 2021