Sales Specialist Bedroom & Kitchen
- No 2, Jalan Cochrane, Kuala Lumpur, KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
To maximise sales in assigned HFB and to be a source of knowledge and expertise for the team. To have a deep knowledge of the range, local market, the customers, the store layout, the IKEA digital tools and the experience and expertise of colleagues. Support the efficient work of the IKEA mechanical sales system to ensure the contin-ued execution and success of the IKEA Concept. You are required to contribute in order to fulfil the four tasks of the IKEA store:
• To act as a highly efficient, and staffed sales mechanism
• To show home furnishing solutions full of inspiring home furnishing ideas
• To serve as a well-qualified home furnishing specialist
• To provide a day out for the whole family.
- Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus.
- Experience of working in a customer- and commercial-oriented business.
- Confident in approaching and talking to people in a proactive manner.
- Interest in people’s everyday life at home and home furnishing.
- Good personal discipline, meticulous and able to work in fast-paced retail environment.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Willing to work on shift.
You are invited to this Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click here to begin Life at Home journey with IKEA.Life at Home journey with IKEA. Your job application will be prioritized when you complete the Life at Home journey with IKEA.
Please apply by 28 September 2021