Senior IKEA Food Assistant
- 109, 199, 199/1-2 Moo6, Rattanathibet Road, Sao Thong Hin Sub-Distrcit, Bang Yai, Nonthaburi, Thailand
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
Assists the manager by actively contribute to the development and implementation of a clear IKEA Food action plan for the store.
Assists in implementing the range matrix to secure a strong IKEA Food range identity in order to distinguish ourselves from our competitors on the market.
Ensure that the IKEA Quality and Food Safety Policies and routines are followed.
Responsible to ensure the shop and products displays are always fresh and look appealing and daily work routines are in place.
Leads and guides the team from time to time to ensure daily work routines are in place and in compliance with the IKEA rules and guidelines.
Works proactively to avoid bottlenecks and consistently improve customer satisfaction.
Assists the manager in good sales forecast, thus enabling proper supply planning, ordering, efficient goods handling and stock control.
Contribute and support relevant marketing and in-store activities.
- Working experience from events, catering, big social restaurant operations or traditional restaurant business.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a larger team.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and constantly changing retail environment
- Having potential to become a Team Leader and curious about taking a next step within the IKEA Store.
- Confident in approaching and talking to people in a friendly manner.
- Takes personal initiative.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and organize individual work duties in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- MS Office literate
Please apply by 8th August 2021