- 33, Jln Harmonium, Taman Desa Tebrau, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
You are a strong contributor to the HR department, provide subject matter expertise, process HR operations matters and ensure that HR strategies are translated into action in the most effective and efficient way; in order to fulfil the purpose of the HR function.
- Support recruitment process, on-boarding process and exit process.
- Support HR Generalist on the timecard monitoring, internal movement and monitor co-worker confirmation.
- Assist in the payroll process and salary review process.
- Update and maintain information in HRIS for new hires/ resignees/ internal movement.
- Setting-up and maintenance of employee p-files; filing and maintenance of HR related document.
- Responsible for administration matters uniform ordering, inventory control, distribution and laundry.
- Responsible for co-worker welfare arrangement and coordination.
- Organise employee welfare and engagement activities and support employer branding activities.
- Liaise with local authorities / vendors on statutory and/or benefits matters.
- Assist in preparation of KPI reports, HR Report, various HR surveys and compilation of statistics, etc.
- Provide administration support such as update HR notice board, prepare letter and upkeep common areas.
- Promote and safeguard the IKEA culture by being a role model who expresses the IKEA values in all HR operational matters and people agenda.
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in Human Resources.
- You are people-oriented, you have good working knowledge of the HR functions, local labour legislation and HR administration.
- Understanding the business priorities, has the ability to perform basic analysis of statistics and attention to detail.
- A team player, you enjoy sharing knowledge and building good working relationships at all levels.
- Leading by example, you have a passion for the home furnishing business and will be able to show commitment to develop the IKEA business by being a change agent and focusing on developing the people.
- Demonstrate and embrace professional integrity at workplace.
- Computer literacy such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Forms and MS Outlook.
- Willing to work shift hours, weekend and public holiday
Please apply by 15 August 2021.