Store Accounting Assistant, IKEA Pasay City
- Coral Way, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
The IKEA vision is "to create a better everyday life for the many people". We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region, such as the Philippines.
We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
Visit www.ikea.ph to find out more about us at IKEA Philippines.
About the Job
We are looking for an Accounting Specialist who will be part of the team that support our Service Office and stores in the Philippines.
- Perform and ensure daily sales and collection reconciliation;
- Reconcile customer collections and bank statements;
- Liaise with banks and customers on collection related enquires;
- Reconciliation of GL accounts related to sales and collections and archive Accounting documents;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports in relation to Finance functions;
- Other ad hoc task as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or other related course with minimum 2 years working experience in retail industry handling Sales and Accounts Receivables functions
- CPAs or non-CPAs with relevant work experience are welcome to apply
- Basic knowledge about local accounting legislation and corporate requirements on documentation and archiving
- Experience with computerized accounting system
This role requires flexibility in work hours, depending on store operational requirements.
Temporary work location will be at the 17th Floor, No. 8 Rockwell Building, Hidalgo Drive, Makati City.
Please apply by 1 August 2021