IKEA Food Manager
- 38 Moo 6 Bangna-Trad Road.,, Bangplee, Thailand
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
Encouraging IKEA store visitors to stay longer and enjoy more, making it fun for everyone, offering great food at low prices, giving visitors a tasty reason to return again and again, and providing co-workers with a chance to rest and re-charge.
· To lead and manage IKEA Food to fulfil the purpose of the function by building business and people
· To operate IKEA Food in accordance with legislation and are accountable for operating it accordance with
IKEA Quality and Food Safety requirements.
· To implement the IKEA HACCP plan to meet and secure store’s requirements and ensure the HACCP
routines are known and followed in all daily work.
· To responsible for implementing the range matrix (global and national) to secure a strong IKEA Food
range identity that distinguishes the IKEA store from our competitors on the market.
· To act in accordance with the IKEA Sustainability Direction and to work with the team to take actions that
contribute to sustainability, such as waste management and investments.
· To create awareness of IKEA Food as the most important in-store marketing tool for maximising the IKEA
store’s sales potential.
Please apply by 3 August 2021