Shopkeeper - (Assistant Sales Manager)
- 109, 199, 199/1-2 Moo 6, Rattanathibet Road, Sao Thong Hin Sub-District, Bang Yai, Nonthaburi, Thailand
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
• To develop sales in an efficient and effective way in all media in order to attract more customers to our IKEA store.
• To lead and inspire your team, other functions and the store to achieve maximum sales growth and profit-ability.
• Contribute to the business development regionally using your specialist sales knowledge.
• Ensure the store is in excellent shape as new and fully and efficiently stocked with the four merchandising basics in place at all times and that the IKEA product range is presented in ways that inspire and satisfy customers.
• Ensure your team has all the correct knowledge about the product range in your department and the IKEA services so that they can share this with IKEA customers to improve their overall shopping experience.
• Understand the different IKEA sales and communication channels and IKEA know-how in order to make the best commercial use of this information for different customers.
• Take responsibility for your department goals and secure that your action plan ensures the country priorities for your Home Furnishing Business (HFB) are implemented in your store.
• You and your team actively sales steer to your department’s top-selling products, prioritised products (e.g. overstock/övertag) and IKEA service products in order to maximise sales and long-term profitability.
• You ensure the team have the right number of co-workers in the right place at the right time to ensure your co-workers are ready and available to meet our customers.
- You are self-motived, analytical, implementing commercial strategies. Setting expectations/goals and leading your team in order to securing that goals achievement.
- Ability to create a high commercial performance, sales steering, sales location management and sales space capacity.
- Understand the local market and competition, method of selling and pricing and store operations as well as customer.
- Good command of English both writing and speaking.
- Open to change/highly flexible, teamwork, quick decisions and problem-solving
Please apply by 8th August 2021