Commercial Restauant Manager
- 109, 199, 199/1-2 Moo 6, Rattanathibet Road, Sao Thong Hin Sub-District, Bang Yai, nonthaburi, Thailand
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
· Ensure our guests are always in focus and strive to make them smile. I meet and serve our guests showing empathy and care. Willing to listen and support them with an attitude based on the IKEA values.
· Always look at my store through the eyes of our customers and walk the store regularly. I have a daily dialogue with our guests to get continuous feedback about their experiences and to learn more about their needs and wants. I then take action based on their input.
· Together with my colleagues and manager contribute actively in the development and implementation of a clear IKEA Food action plan for my store using the store business plan and country business plan.
· These are supported by input from Growing IKEA together and the IKEA Food Direction & Strategy. Also develop and execute an annual action plan for my are abased on agreed goals.
· Implement the range matrix (global and national) in co-operation with the Kitchen Production Manager to secure a strong IKEA Food range identity in order to distinguish ourselves from our competitors on the market.
· Supporting the IFB Manager, you seek to strengthen the IKEA Food & Beverages Concept in ensuring IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing store in our local market.
· You ensure efficient operations of the IKEA Restaurant by overseeing the preparation and serving of food that enhance visitor experience.
· Constantly following up on the quality and food safety regulations, you ensure a safe environment for all in accordance with prevailing local health and safety regulations and HACCP standards.
· Lastly, you are responsible for the efficient cost management and financial performance of the Restaurant. section, including gross profit/costs, man hour planning, and productivity levels. You will also seek continuous improvement in managing operational costs, sales mix and inventory optimization of your business area.
· You have a solid background in high volume fast-food service management, a strong passion in retail and food service industry.
· Being customer focused, analytical and good interpersonal skills come naturally for you. You are fluent in English and have good knowledge of PC skills. You are also cost-conscious and know that everything has a price tag.
· You have proven leadership abilities and can create an environment you motivate, develop and bring out the best in our co-workers.
· Understand KPIs and how to affect their results through departmental actions.
· Ability to organize, plan and prioritize.
· Takes responsibility and can delegate when necessary.
Communicates well with others
Please apply by 7th August 2021