Goods Flow Manager
- 752, Persiaran Cassia Selatan 8, Bandar Cassia, 14100, Simpang Ampat, Batu Kawan, Penang, Bandar Cassia, Penang, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- Lead the store goods flow team and work with Country Fulfilment Operations Manager and store commercial team to secure the highest goods availability at all time and at the lowest possible total cost
- Secure an effective and efficient operation within the store’s goods flow processes in order to guarantee a great customer shopping experience through commercial looking sales locations, product quality, stock accuracy, efficient picking and on-time handover to transport service provider
- Work closely with the store Logistics Manager and Sales & Supply Support Manager to secure correct usage of short and mid-term capacity of the store, in order to maximize efficient logistics operations with the right balance of inbound and outbound volume. As well, plan for future needs by considering space, equipment and people as part of the store capacity plan.
- Ensure an effective communication flow to relevant stakeholders in all goods flow process related topics. Share knowledge with colleagues and relevant stakeholders, to support their understanding on how to achieve an excellent customer experience.
- Ensure that the goods flow team works in compliance with the IKEA Code of Conduct, internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety, security and the environment
- Interested in home furnishing, people’s life at home, and the IKEA product range
- Fulfilment performance monitoring, how KPI’s are used to monitor business performance and how they influence each other
- Knowledge of working methods preventing goods’ damage during all In-store goods flow processes, technique of effective merchandising principles that make it easy to shop and keep sales spaces full and attractive and creating, following and maintaining guiding framework documents with internal and/or external stakeholders
- Knowledge of standard operating procedures for forklift drivers, and their purpose to keep all co-workers safe and secure during logistics operations
- Understand the Global Supply Chain Operational Handbook and local appendices, and actively strive to live up to its specified goals
- Understand how to lead and manager in order to build high performing teams and secure seccesssion for the future
Please apply by 31 July 2021