Customer Contact Centre Team Leader
- 38 Moo 6 Bangna Trad (Km 8), Bangplee, Samutprakarn, Thailand
IKEA Southeast Asia owns and operates IKEA stores in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We have an ambitious expansion plan and encourage our people to move between roles and even countries. We are not afraid to take on responsibility. We strive to make a positive impact on people and the planet. We laugh and have fun on a daily basis, working together.
And we are always looking for people who share our values to join the IKEA family.
About the job
We want to fill this position with a customer-focused enthusiast who can support us in securing the IKEA brand and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.
- You will report to Customer Contact Centre Manager and will be responsible to ensure the satisfaction of all
- customers who contact us directly through the contact centre in all media, you also take responsibility for gathering the specific information from our customers which will assist our contact centre or the stores to improve our customer’s total shopping experience and give this feedback to your manager.
- You will assist the Customer Contact Centre Manager to manage and lead the co-workers and activities of Operation Team, including recruitment, coaching, mentoring, training, scheduling and performance management utilising IKEA values.
- You will take action to support established After Sales business objectives and defined goal with the customer needs as a primary focus and sustain a good communication channel with all stores to secure the right information eventually to offer proper service accordingly
- You will be expected to initiate development activities to secure customers meet friendly, helpful and knowledgeable co-workers.
- You have at least 3 years of experience gained for working in a customer-facing, service-oriented, fast paced and multichannel retail environment.
- You share our belief that customer loyalty is key to business success, and are passionate about home furnishings and customer service.
- You enjoy interacting with people, able to communicate confidently and clearly in English. You also have the desire to improve the experience of our customers. Problem-solving, coaching, mentoring, negotiation, and building trustful relationships come naturally to you.
- You are also self-reliant and motivated, calm, empathetic, and customer focused. You know your business processes and how the customers perceive their situation, have the ability to prioritise, resolve, and make customers’ needs known.
- As a Customer Contact Centre Team Leader, you are expected to contribute positively to your individual development, as well as your fellow co-workers by engaging in best practice sharing, process improvements and customer focused solutions sharing.
Please apply by 31 July 2021