Customer Relations Officer - Home Delivery (Full Time Position)
- 752, Persiaran Cassia Selatan 8, Bandar Cassia, 14100, Simpang Ampat, Batu Kawan, Penang, Bandar Cassia, Penang, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
Helpful and friendly in approaching customers, always aiming for a win-win situation and for repeat business
Priority my workspace is effectively equipped at all times throughout the day and ready and available to help customers when needed
Actively listen to customers and use knowledge of both IKEA product range and how retailing works in order to offer the best solutions/services needed to resolve customer concerns or issues
Work closely with our business partners to ensure they are well supported with the information needed to provide great customer experience to all customers
Follow up and monitoring the completion of delivery time within the KPI to ensure customer satisfaction and great experience of after sales process
Pro active on recovery process by consistent follow up and communicate with both business partners and customers to ensure the issues being resolved
Eye for details on stock accuracy and integrity
Ensuring IKEA store is a safe and secure environment at all times for co-workers and customers
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/SPM/"O" Level/Pre-U in Others or equivalent
- 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field for this position is an added credit
- Required Skill(s): Handling customers expectations, concerns and offer the best solutions/services to resolve them, the IKEA way
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Having own transport
- Able to support weekend/public holiday.
Please apply by 30/06/2021