Goodsflow Assistant - Ecom Support (Full-Time 1month Contract)
- 752, Persiaran Cassia Selatan 8, Bandar Cassia, 14100, Simpang Ampat, Batu Kawan, Penang, Bandar Cassia, Penang, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- Process the ordering sheets received from online orders by E-commerce person in charge.
- Use the order sheets to go around Showroom, Selfserve and Markethall to pick up the right products and quantity.
- Ensure all the products and quantity being picked up correctly.
- Send to the packing area.
- Scanned the order sheets and confirm the physical goods against the lists.
- Pack the products securely and put in the suitable delivering materials.
- Handover order to delivery team/Pos Laju personnel
- Put safety first as a priority to ensure the store is always safe for co-workers, customers and visitors
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- You are a self-motivated team player with a desire to take on responsibility and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic and physically fit, you must enjoy hands-on physical work and have a keen interest in warehouse logistics.
- Very cautions on the environment and put safety elements as a priority.
- You are able to support on weekends/public holidays.
- You are able to work on shifts.
- Having own transport.
Please apply by 31/07/2021