- 752, Persiaran Cassia Selatan 8, Bandar Cassia, 14100, Simpang Ampat, Batu Kawan, Penang, Bandar Cassia, Penang, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
To enable an easy buying experience for all customers throughout the complete payment process. This includes:
- securing fast, easy and customer friendly checkout
- cost effective payment process
- ensure payment are handled in a reliable, efficient and secure way
Contribute to the building of business competence by supporting co-workers in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans
Implement the global solutions, services and tools that support easy and fast checkout and a safe and secure working environment according to the IKEA safety and security requirements
Analyse customer-related and financial key performance indicators (KPI) and act with relevant stakeholders on the root causes of customers dissatisfaction and other cost drivers
Provide an inspiring and motivating direction for the team and its individual members to ensure development and succession
Ensure balanced operational excellence in daily operations to enhance the easy buying experience in line with Commercial Review requirements
Ensure "First Time Right" mind set is secured with internal stakeholders
- Solid understanding of the easy buying experience process and passionate about customers and act of ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Understanding of business and a background gained from working in a customer-focused, fast-paced and multichannel retail environment.
- Creating and implementing short-term plans and following up goals.
- Experience of working in a management role within retail and taking responsibility for a large team.
- Quick learner who can adapt to changing demands easily and ability to understand the key principles of the shopping experience and customers’ expectations.
- An interest in home furnishing and good understanding of the IKEA culture and values
Please apply by 31 October 2021