IKEA Food Assistant
- 2a, Jalan Cochrane, Maluri, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the Job
We are looking for you who is specialised in food production, quality, food safety, efficiency and range presentation to ensure our guests enjoy a tasty meal every time they visit the IKEA store. You also actively share your specialist knowledge with your colleagues.
Your tasks will include:
- Ensure our customers are always in focus and strive to make them smile, meet and serve customers showing empathy and care, willing to listen and support them with an attitude based on the IKEA values
- Know about the services offered in store and use this knowledge to help customers.
- Work to optimise sales, e.g. up-selling and add-on sales
- Comply with and follow internal rules, policies and daily operational routines regarding issues like quality, food safety and stock figures as set by manager
Please apply by 14-04-2021.