IKEA Food Assistant (part-time)
- 752, Persiaran Cassia barat 8,, Bandar Cassia, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- To perform tasks that require prolonged standing duration
- Ensure compliance to Food Safety and Hygiene practices
- Attend to customers’ needs and requests in a pleasant manner
- Ensuring products are in perfect condition and correctly priced at all times
- Upkeep cleanliness and hygiene standards at all times
- Fast food/Café with cashiering experience and able to perform manual chores
- Possess cheerful, pleasant personality with a positive mindset
- You are service minded, sales driven and feel motivated in working in a vibrant retail environment
- Physically fit with hands-on approach
- Meticulous with an eye for details and follow-up skill
- Strong team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable to handle basic food preparation
- Able to work on rotating shifts and support retail operation peak periods on public holidays and both Saturdays and Sundays
Please apply by 25 MAY-2021