Sales & Supply Support Specialist (6month)
- 33, Jln Harmonium, Taman Desa Tebrau, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
Create and constantly improve excellent goods availability with healthy stock structure, range management and accurate forecasting at the lowest possible cost. Synchronize with commercial needs and activities for the best goods availability, ensuring goods arrive timely for commercial execution.
- Work in partnership with the store commercial team to secure the highest possible goods availability for launches.
- Act as the main contact partner in the store for all range administration and operational supply related questions for the store commercial team and Country Supply Availability team.
- Work proactively with the commercial team on the range change process, by providing information regarding expected sales starts, initial order quantity, and remaining quantities of outgoing articles.
- Maximise successful store replenishment by driving the actions of forecasting and ordering to ensure they are aligning with the commercial calendar and within the store capacity.
- Contribute to stock accuracy by supporting the Goods Flow Manager with the stock discrepancies analysis as part of the inventory management process.
- Produce necessary follow-ups for the commercial and management team regarding operational processes in the store, including forecast accuracy, phasing in and out, overstock and concrete, activities and non-central shortages.
- Work with the agreed global and local Key Performance Indicators, focusing particularly on achieving high goods availability at the lowest total cost.
- Work in compliance with the IKEA Code of Conduct, internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety & security and sustainability.
- You share the IKEA values and belief in growing business and people together.
- You are energetic, highly passionate for home furnishings and have a strong desire to learn and acquire new skills and knowledge.
- You are motivated, vigilant in keeping to deadlines, meticulous and able to multi-task, possess good time management skills and able to prioritize well.
- A strong team player who can also act and work independently with a flair of engaging people at all levels.
- Proficient in the use of the various systems and tools such as PCM, DSP, Navision, OMS, SCM and Microsoft Office is required for the role.
Please apply by 30 April 2021.