Service Operations Manager, IKEA Thailand
- 38 Moo 6 Bangna Trad (Km 8), Bangplee, Samutprakarn, Thailand
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
On country level, accountable for high performing service operations such as home delivery, assembly, customer order picking, with focus on operational excellence that exceeds customer expectations. Responsible to secure the service execution is done at the right time, with right quality and to the lowest possible cost. In partnership with stores and business developer, develop service operations to secure long-term growth within agreed budget(s).
- Contribute to the best possible customer shopping experience by securing high quality and efficient service operations such as home delivery, assembly and customer order picking, are carried out with a customer focus in mind.
- Support the stores and service providers with pre-requisites being in place for excellence in execution of all services while ensuring quality and efficiency to secure the lowest possible operational cost.
- Work in partnership with the Fulfilment Operations Manager and store outbound fulfilment teams to optimize operational performance with a continued focus on quality and efficiency.
- Follow up on service operations performance from both a customer and business perspective, identifying opportunities to create an environment of continuous improvement.
- In partnership with the stores, provide operational input regarding business development; describing future capacity requirements to ensure scalable operations meet our business and customer needs.
- Able to manage a high volume and agile retail enviroment, reaching the desired business goals.
- Able to make things happen with speed, simplicity and flexibility even in unpredictable situations.
- Proven ability to support, coach and train others to grow, and at the same time secure your own development.
- Able to lead and influence others to secure commitment to agreed goals.
- Secure optimimal operational performance while contributing to tactical and strategic plans for future growth.
Please apply by 21 April 2021.