Goods Flow Assistant (25 hours per week, 3 months contract)
- 752, Persiaran Cassia Selatan 8, Bandar Cassia, 14100, Simpang Ampat, Batu Kawan, Penang, Bandar Cassia, Penang, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- Assist online orders preparation
- Work according to inventory and administrative guidelines to maintain the stock integrity and accuracy of the inventory in order to maximize product availability to be deliver to customers on time
- Commit to all IKEA health, safety and security rules and requirements, and actively help colleagues to prevent any incidents involving co-workers, customers, equipment and building
- Contribute to optimized pick and packing activities in the store
- Be available to support colleagues in the department and other areas of the store when required.
- You are a self-motivated team player with a desire to take on responsibility and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic and physically fit, you must enjoy hands-on physical work and have a keen interest in warehouse logistics.
- You are able to support on weekends/public holidays.
- You are able to work on shifts
- Fresh graduates and school leavers are encourage to apply
- Having own trasnport
Please apply by 30/04/2021