Customer Relations Officer (Full Time)
- 33, Jln Harmonium, Taman Desa Tebrau, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- To work professionally and always provide helpful service to all customers at all times within the business unit as assigned.
- To assist the supervisor in handling customer complaints positively and quickly, within the level of authorisation.
- Always practice confident and knowledgeable approach in handling customers and make buying process as easy as possible at all times.
- To optimise the relationship with the customers in order to strive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability for the company.
- Actively work together with other departments to continuously improve the shopping experience for customers.
- To support the department action plan as well as goals and targets given.
- Possesses work experience in customer handling.
- A good team player. Good at quickly building rapport with people from different levels.
- Emotional resilience and possesses ability to handle conflict.
- Independent, able to use and take personal initiatives to make considered decisions.
- Able to multi task.
- Enjoy to work in retail environment.
Please apply by 31 March 2021.