IKEA Cheras - Sales Associate (HFB 7 & 8)
- 2, Jalan Cochrane, Maluri, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- You actively approach customers who you see require additional help. You identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes in order to exceed their expectations.
- You understand how to use the different IKEA sales and communication channels and know-how for the different customers you meet.
- You keep your area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- You convey passion about IKEA products and actively learn about their features and benefits, and you share this knowledge with customers and colleagues. You understand the store and department action plans. You take responsibility for your department goals and know how you contribute.
- You actively offer all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a better shopping experience for them .
- You lead and/or support the implementation of planned commercial activities involving your department throughout the store .
- You ensure you maximise sales whilst maintaining profitability by knowing and actively steering towards the topselling and prioritised products (e.g. overstock/övertag).
- You demonstrate the ability to analyse and adjust sales space capacities based on system parameters (sales location management) to secure high stock availability.
- You are familiar with the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
- Have relevant Sales Experience
- Have exposure in managing Core Area Kitchen
- Possess strong active listening skills to ensure the orders meet customer's needs
- Has basic technical understanding on kitchen carpentry designing
- Familiar with IKEA kitchen planning tools
- Calculus and able to convert m³ units, to read and understand site measurement
- Experience in any field related to interior design would be an added advantage
Please apply by 31-January-2021.