Sales & Supply Support Specialist
- 38 Moo6., Bangna-Trad Road., Bangkaew., Bangplee, Samutprakarn, Thailand
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
• Reporting to the SSS Manager, you monitor in-store Logistics IT-systems in realizing optimal stock control.
• Focusing on order parameters, product ordering and availability checks, you secure and maintain product availability and work with the commercial team to minimise impact of availability issues on our customers
• You support the store commercial team to ensure a smooth selling-off of products and the implementation of sales plans. You are accountable for the maintenance of articles in the system and to provide advice for the Sales team concerning range, stock level and optimal use of sales space. You will ensure accurate stock administration (incoming goods, follow up and analysis of the inventory and internal transactions)
• An active team player, you stay informed about Store and department priorities and review improvement suggestions regularly with your team
Bachelor degree/ Master degree
Please apply by 12-Dec-2020