IKEA Tampines - Goods Flow Assistant Manager (Receiving)
- 60 Tampines North Drive 2, Singapore 528764
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
You will support the Goods Flow Manager to optimise goods flow operations in the store and to secure stock accuracy and availability, efficient execution of receiving and replenishment process and picking in the store.
- You will lead the team and work closely with other departments to ensure the highest level of customer service standards are executed
- You shall review the operation process and provide feedback and solutions to secure a more profitable and smooth operations
- You will ensure efficient daily goods flow operations in the role’s area of responsibility in accordance to Global Service Protocol.
- You will ensure the goods flow team complies with IKEA code of conduct, internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety and security and work place environment.
- You will develop and lead the goods flow team to secure competence in the workplace and succession planning.
- You have at least 5 years of leadership experience working in retail or warehouse environment
- You are an effective communicator who is able to build trust and lead a team
- You are a strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have demonstrated ability to deliver results within tight deadline in a dynamic and fast paced organization
- You are physically fit as the work involves physical work in a warehouse and able to commit working shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Please apply by 18 November 2020