Human Resources Manager
- Jalan Cochrane, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
You are a strong contributor to the store management team, lead the store HR team, secure HR subject matter expertise, process HR operations matters and ensure that the HR strategies are translated into action in the most effective and efficient way; in order to fulfil the purpose of the HR function.
• You ensure the people strategy, IKEA South East Asia principles/guidelines and relevant business plans relate and come together in local HR action plan that is operationally implemented and lived up to.
You work with the store management team, secure an up to-date succession process and plan by influencing the manages in taking the lead with special focus on talents and high performing potentials.
• You support and guide in the recruitment and introduction process, You use the PEOPLE strategy framework and work towards attracting and retaining people.
You also ensure that remuneration practises in the store are competitive within the local market and retail industry; which enables us to attract and retain the right people in our business.
• You also ensure that we follow national legislation, regulations and valid agreements in the labour market.
• You are responsible in making sure that the salary reviews processes are handled in a structured and professional way and staff cost are in line with targets and budgets.
• You are also responsible to ensure uses of HR data to enable better management of all human resource related processes, payroll accuracy and timely, timekeeping and attendance and staff planning works in a timely and efficient way.
· Understand and buy into company culture and values
· Minimum 8-10 years of Human Resources experience
· Good Interpersonal skills and able to build good working relationship at all levels.
· Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of team & independently trustworthy, honest, fair and good judgment.
Please apply by 11 October 2020