Project Leader (Range Label), IKEA Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
IKEA Home Furnishing range consists over 10,000 products. For the range to be sellable and compliant in Vietnam each product needs a local Vietnamese label. For this you will work as a project leader with all IKEA stakeholders to implement the Local Information Compliance system on the Vietnamese range. You will be part of the pioneer team that is bringing affordable Swedish home furnishings to Vietnam.
- Secure excellent and compliant product communication on the Vietnamese IKEA labels.
- Work with the Product Requirements & Compliance function both within IKANO and IKEA of Sweden.
- Evaluate and implement legal labelling requirements.
- University degree.
- Documented work experience as project leader.
- Agile and organized, you are able to think, plan and execute your tasks.
- A down-to-earth person who can connect to our IKEA Values and culture.
Please apply by 15 October 2020