Operations Assistant, IKEA Jurong
- Jurong, Singapore, Singapore
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
IKEA Jurong is a unique city centre store in a popular shopping mall. It is a smaller store with a big turnover and with 3 milion visitors. It will be lead by an ambitious team consisting of the Store, Commercial, Operations, IKEA Food and a Retail Foundation Manager.
In your role as an Operations Co-worker, you will ensure the right execution of routines that support an efficient, consistent and compliant operations as well as adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that the execution of daily routines are according to the agreed Standard Operation Procedures, process flow and service level agreement
- Support the process of identifying root causes for issues which impact negatively on store operations and use these insights to adapt routines and processes in order to improve the customer experience
- Secure good collaboration with the Customer Contact Centre in securing a fast and easy resolution process for customers
- Actively work to offer alternative solutions that meet the needs of individual customers’ to secure a good recovery of any disappointment in the customers’ journey.
- Support and work according to the inventory routine, in order to maximize stock accuracy and achieve product availability for the customers.
- You have proven ability to quickly find solutions for customer and operational issues thus meeting the goals for ”time to resolve”
- You have the ability to align customer needs and expectations with business needs.
- You have the ability to communicate with various levels of co-workers from different functions
- You have a good knowledge of systems and tools and are able to train co-workers on how to use them
Please apply by 31 August 2020.