IT Administrator, IKEA Southeast Asia (1 Years Contract)
- 2, Jalan PJU 7/2, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
We want to fill this position with a proactive enthusiast who drives Data strategy implementation and development, and share our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.
- Assist with IT infra/ application/ database/ devices technical environments (Cloud, On-premise) incl. planning/ installation /configuration/ testing/ deployment/ standardization/ maintenance for testing, training & production systems
- Assist with developing, testing, deploying and maintaining data migration/ interfaces/ integration scripts/ job schedules/ performance monitoring/ error correction
- Continuously optimize & improve database performance, processes and perform housekeeping/backups/ restores.
- Manage and operate user accounts, access controls, license measurement, version upgrades, IT infra & app capacity planning/ measurement/ monitoring
- Ensure solution audit, security & compliance incl. Pen-test (Cloud & on premise)
- Perform technical testing, training and knowledge transfer to IT Operations and maintain/ share necessary documentation
- Plan, lead and support project technical activities, scheduling, discussions and record/ follow up/ resolve technical issues in alignment with overall project schedules
- Work effectively and efficiently with internal IT team and external parties such as vendors, consultants to ensure seamless support to the ongoing project and users on IT infrastructure & application matters.
- Review, analyse, recommend and implement necessary measures to optimize the solution overall architecture incl. capacity, scalability, stability, security, inter-compatibility and performance with technical process automation, TCO cost effectiveness and productivity enhancements
- Support user testing and training and knowledge transfe
- The position is a regional role and will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Experience and knowledge in IT admin role involving data warehouse, database, applications, data extraction, migration & interfaces, testing, training, IT operations, security and documentation
- Cloud & on-premise operations and general information security
- Security certification in CISSP, CISA, GIAC or related is a plus
Please apply by 27 December 2019