Sales Team Leader
- Thanon Rattanathibet, Mueang Nonthaburi District, Chang Wat Nonthaburi, Thailand
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- Your working base is the shop floor where you lead by example everyday, supporting, challenging and coaching co-workers.
- Together with your team, you focus on putting the customer first in everything you do withing the store.
- You take full responsibility for ensuring your shop is in excellent shape as new and fully stocked, and with the four merchandising basic in place at all time(priced, clean, well assembled and available).
- Together with your shopkeeper, you take responsibility for your department goals and ensure your action plan is in place and communicated clearly to them. You follow up and take action accordingly by using proven solutions and good examples. You define your individual contribution and goals for delivering the department plan.
- You are passionate about the IKEA products in your shop. You create a high level of knowledge about hte product features and benefits, and share this with customers and your team.
- You are proactive in finding opportunities and acting on them to maximise asles through understanding customers and the local market and keeping an eye on competiton.
- You act quickly on commercial opportunitie; changing availability of products (overstock and out of stock) and customer feedback (10 most asked questions)
- You and your team actively sales steer to your department's top-selling products, prioritised products (e.g. overstock) and IKEA service products in order to maximise sales and long-term profitability.
- You actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability.
- Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus.
- Experience of working in a customer and commercial-oriented business.
- Experience of actively selling through understanding customers and their needs.
- Open to change/highly flexible and able to communicate in English.
- Ability to work together in a team and make and make quick decisions and take personal initiatives (often with a high sense of urgency).
- Ability to prioritize and organize your own work to make efficient use of the time available.
Please apply by 1 July 2019