Interior Design Manager
- 109, 199, 199/1-2 Moo6, Rattanathibet Road, Sao Thong Hin Sub-District, Bang Yai, Nonthaburi, Thailand
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
To lead, develop and inspire a team of interior design co-workers to create relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions that contribute to positioning the IKEA brand as the leader in life at home and increase interest for home furnishing in the local market.
- Managerial experience of interior design in a retial environment
- Possess an interior design-based education with good command of English
- Computer proficiency i.e. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), AutoCad
- Ability to prioritise and organise work with timely manners, good communication skills, proven customer-focus mindset and problem-solving skill
Please apply by 1 July 2019