Retail Project Leader
- México, México, México, Mexico
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We are determined to bring a little bit of Sweden to Mexico.
About the job
The Retail Project Leader is responsible for achieving the project objectives, such as program, budget and quality, within Cost Group 12-16 according to the specific project brief. The Retail Project Leader will lead the project from IR2 approval through planning, design development, Commercial Build-Up, Retail approval and grand opening and project close out.
Your assignment in short
- To manage the CG12-16 within the IR2 budget frame.
- Anchor retail changes with the IKEA MX CT, which is the main contributor for the Retail direction.
- Lead the Commercial Build-Up phases on site.
- Responsible for the Retail Approval Process, ensuring approval by CBF to open the store.
- Report project progress to the Expansion Steering Committee.
- Minimum 10 years of IKEA experience; understanding of the IKEA values, Concept, Culture, Organizations and how they interact.
- IKEA know-how related to tools, methods and processes of expansion project management, budget management, store design, store establishment, commercial planning and construction.
- English language, written and verbal + Spanish is beneficial
- Decision making at tactical and operational levels.
- Excellent planning, organisational, co-ordination and communication skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills (leadership by example)
- Ability to develop the business and deliver results.
- Ability to create togetherness.
This position is based outside México City for a 30 months contract and offers a rare opportunity to be part of the establishment of IKEA in a whole new market.
You will get a chance to push boundaries and influence the direction of IKEA in Mexico. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective.Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
If you are interested to be part of our team please apply here!
Send us your CV in English.