Sales and Supply Support Specialist (Retail Logistics)
- Puebla, Puebla, Puebla, Mexico
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We are determined to bring a little bit of Sweden to Mexico.
Collaborate to an inspiring experience through our sales channels ensuring an effective inventory of our quality products and services with the lowest costs.
- Secure the highest possible goods availability in partnership with the commercial team and taking into account country-specific positioning campaigns, the commercial calendar and local store activities
- Act as the main contact partner in the store for all range administration and operational supply-related questions, both for the commercial team in the store and the country Retail Supply Integration department.
- Working actively with sales in the area of range management by securing qualitative and timely administration of the range in the systems and highlight deviations on the range frame and parameters.
- Contribute to successful replenishment by working actively with forecasting and ordering in alignment with the commercial calendar.
- Work actively with the commercial team with the range change process led by the commercial team by providing information regarding sales space parameters, expected sales start, quantity and remaining outgoing quantities.
- Support the Goods Flow Manager with the stock discrepancies analysis as part of the inventory management process.
- Produce necessary follow-ups for the commercial and management team regarding operational processes in the store, including phasing in and out, overstock and concrete, activities and non-central shortages.
- Ensure personal development by requesting support from the Sales and Supply Support Manager to improve work competence.
- Live the IKEA values and nurture a strong and thriving IKEA culture that inspires colleagues to reach extraordinary achievements in the store.
- Work with the agreed global and local Key Performance Indicators, focusing particularly on achieving high goods availability at the lowest total cost.
- Skilled in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working methods.
- High analytical skills.
- Skilled in supporting an efficient and cost-effective commercial performance. Good numerical skills.
- Ability to communicate fluent in English and Spanish
- Ability to build trust and communicate in a clear and targeted way with different people in various situations.
- Ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity.
- Confident in approaching and talking to people and demonstrating a friendly manner when approached by colleagues.
This position is based in Puebla and offers a rare opportunity to be part of the establishment of IKEA in a whole new market. You will get a chance to push boundaries and influence the direction of IKEA in Mexico. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective.Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
If you are interested to be part of our team please apply here!
Send us your CV in English