Country Sales Manager
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them
Develop sales in all channels by setting a sales strategy, commercial activities, range, and service offer, leading to sustained long-term growth and profitability. The IKEA sales team covers core areas of the home, cooperating with digital commerce, business-to-business, and services.
- Define and implement the country's commercial strategy across all channels to meet the company's financial and customer-centric goals.
- Develop an understanding of the market, consumers, and their living situations and use this to improve the customers’ experience.
- Work with stores and IOS to secure our customer needs, reflected in our range and prices.
- Manage the range and service by securing market-relevant offerings, forecasting, and pricing.
- Support digital commerce to secure growth through the multi-channels.
- Work with stores to help them make improvements to their customer’s shopping experience and develop their commercial competence.
- The sales team also works on detailed studies of the competition.
- Minimum - bachelor’s degree.
- Retail and/or home furnishing experience minimum of 3-5 years. Preferable in IKEA.
- Experience of working in Core Areas in the IKEA Service Office, Sales manager roles at IKEA stores.
- Experience in creating and implementing fact-based strategic plans, setting budgets, and following up on goals.
- Experience in pricing, including mastering the GPS.