Store Front Customer Service Co-Worker
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- Providing delivery/Assembly for cash & carry customers by booking appointments for the services, while preparing the needed documents and payments for customers.
- Welcoming customers with a smile and explain to them our services and provide advice.
- Receive orders from customers to prepare the needed invoices and documents for the services.
- Insert customer information in the system.
- Scanning the items barcodes and check it in the system.
- Booking slots for service appointments.
- Handling customer’s payment transactions for service charges and issuing an invoice to the customer and copy to be attached to order.
- Handling refunds.
- Hand over the orders to floor helper for preparing orders to dispatch to hub
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc.)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Sales skills