- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude, and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Responsibility and accountability
- You are responsible for performing assigned HR functions under the guidance of the country HR office and under the supervision of the Store HR Operations Manager according to the IKEA HR policies.
- Responsible for the internal and external recruitment of co-workers in regards to quantity and quality required by using HR activities based on the IKEA HR Idea, the Recruitment Strategy, and the IKEA values.
• Recruit candidates internally and externally to fill store needs.
• Responsible for developing store recruitment strategy in line with country strategy in order to be able to recruit the best candidates in the most effective and efficient way while adhering to IKEA’s culture.
• Support management with revising the organizational structure from an HR standpoint to ensure that the changes and planning are done thoroughly and effectively to maximize the effect of the outcome.
• Support L&D and Expansion by aligning with department managers to develop Long-Term Succession plans.
• Maintain up-to-date information of the job market and recruiting.
• Proactively engage with candidates for future or potential key openings and thus create a talent pool.
• Extending to the final candidates attractive offers that reflect IKEA values, our total compensation package, our L&D opportunities and the unique IKEA experience.
• Ensuring that all actions are aligned with our objective of becoming the leader in life at home and growing with sustained profitability.
• Implementing and adhering to the rules and guidelines in the areas of recruitment.
• Monitor and maintain the usage of the recruitment system. Communicate any updates on system changes or information to all users. Improve the system to ensure we can use it at maximum level to be an efficient recruiting tool.
• Responsible for surveys of current, potential, and former co-workers regarding recruitment.
• Responsible for branding through recruitment for all HR activities.
• Coordinate any recruitment events to ensure a business plan for strategic recruitment is being followed and processed.
• Create meeting agendas, facilitate meetings/workshops, invite guest speakers and record meeting minutes for recruitment related activities.
• To provide career development counseling, assistance, and guidance to co-workers.
• To create an environment where IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
• Any other tasks as assigned by your superior
- 3-5 years’ experience working within the human resource department preferably in a large retail organization
- Experience with recruitment and best practices
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance
- Must have deep knowledge of local laws and regulations concerning the labor market
- Must be fluent in both English and Arabic
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must be able to share knowledge and learning
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must have ability to plan, organize, and implement tasks within an allotted timeframe.
- Able to accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively within high stress situations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.