B2B Indoor Salesman
- Dhahran Saudi Arabia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us and help us create a better everyday life for the many people.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
Working in the Business-to-Business unit, you will be responsible for sourcing and targeting new clients and managing their projects up until completion starting from the design phase up until execution.
- Identifying sales potential for new and existing customers.
- Prepare drawings, visualizations and present ideas to customers.
- Prepare and conduct sales presentation of products to new existing customers.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the IKEA range and full products knowledge contributing to the IKEA store being perceived as a competent home furnishing specialist.
- Process invoices and quotes and follow up on customer orders and new customer calls in a timely manner.
- Coordinate picking, payment, storage, delivery and assembly for customers and respond to stock situations that will affect existing customer reservations.
- Participate in thinking of sales solutions that will support our sales and services goals whilst constantly communicating the IKEA low price and quality products.
- To achieve or exceed the allocated sales target by continuous follow up and updating the customers.
- Collaboration with all other departments to ensure smooth and exceptional client experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience in the retail sector and home furnishing.
- Experience using AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop.
- Market Knowledge & awareness of the market needs.
- Customer service experience and the ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced retail environment.
- Time Management skills and ability to effectively and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Very high communication and relationship building skills.
- A strong self-drive and ability to take initiatives.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to foresee and respond to current and future business needs.
- Ability to use creative problem-solving skills in conjunction with IKEA’s core values.
- Creativity and thinking out of the box.
- Be a dynamic and action-oriented team player.
- Negotiation skills.
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.