Talent Management Trainee ( Tamheer )
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
- Responsible for contributing to all aspects of Talent Management within the service office including Recruitment, Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Onboarding, , Training and Development, and Performance Management in order to maintain IKEA’s standing as a place that people want to work for and grow with.
- Proactive sourcing to fulfill the business needs.
- Support the team by doing excel reports and presentations .
- College/University Degree within HR/Business Administration.
- Fluent in both oral and written English and Arabic
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficient.
- Must Meet Tamheer eligibality
Knowledge in Recruitment, Learning and Development
Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
High communication skills.