Recovery Group Leader
- Dhahran Saudi Arabia
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
- Co-operate across funtions to ensure everyone understands and contributes to the recovery process by focussing on prevention, revenue, sustainablity and quality.
- Take a lead in ensuring that prevention is one of the key focus points in the IKEA store.
- Identify and develop needs, potential growth and improvements for efficient ways of working through co-operation within the store and the quality matrix.
- Contribute to the business plan and budget processes within the store.
- Set goals, measurements and constantly strive for improving the ability of the store to perform daily tasks in accordance with set rules and guidelines, and find the best working methods for preventing costs and optimising revenue while keeping the bottom-line profit in mind.
- Implement and continuously ensure optimal usage of common working methods, processes and tools related to the Recovery process.
- Stay aware of daily needs and challenges through interactions with dependent functions, the Business Navigation& Operations Manager and the national quality matrix.
- Secure sustainable ways of working throughout the whole recovery process
Identify and develop the many talents within the Recovery department to secure succession planning.
- Contribute in the national recovery and quality matrix to enable knowledge and competence sharing between stores.
- Solid experience of business processes and working methods within IKEA retailing
- Experience of asset recovery processes.
- Experience of quality management.
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.