Digital Marketing Manager
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible to oversee the Digital Communication strategy for the company. Be a strong contributor to the country marketing team; help developing the marketing communication and media strategies; and secure that the strategies are executed in the most effective and efficient way, in order to fulfill the purpose of the function.
The role of Digital Communication Manager is to strengthen the IKEA Brand and its competitive position, lead strategies and develop impactful, relevant and unique executions that help to build a clear brand identity and make optimal use of all digital media.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing Digital Communication campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all Digital Communication
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in Digital Communication.
- IKEA Concept and IKEA Brand, including IKEA Brand values, copy and visual identity, and tone of voice.
- Marketing and branding.
- Working with agencies, campaign briefing and processes.
- Project and process management (incl. IKEA catalogue).
- Broad knowledge of communication and creative concept evaluation/judgment.
- Media management (planning, buying, measuring, etc.).
- Up-to-date knowledge of the complete media landscape, usage and measurements.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Analytical, strategic and creative thinking skills (ability to think differently and "out of the box").
- Ability to create and express communication insights.
- Multitasking project management skills.
- Presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Networking and relationship skills.
- Develop the business and deliver results
- Lead and develop people
- Inspire and clarify
- Create togetherness
- Find better ways
- Enable change