Customer Experience Leader – Insights & Customer Centricity
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Be part of a dynamic Customer Experience team and a valuable player to the organization, who will lead and manage the agenda towards winning the hearts of our customers. A customer-obsessed leader who demonstrates uncompromisable efforts on analyzing, designing, managing, and evaluating the IKEA omni-channel customer experience with an in-depth understanding of the entire customer value chain. Utilizing insights to drive a truly customer-centric value and culture across all touchpoints while ensuring all parts of the organization deliver their part in it.
- To analyze and evaluate the customer experience throughout the different stages and touchpoints.
- To champion CX insights and analytics that drives actionable outcomes and facilitate decision making process; to include:
- VoC (CSAT, NPS, to include other research methods)
- Mystery Shopper
- Competitive CX analysis and CX intelligence
- CX performance metrics and correlating outcomes with commercial & operational variables
- CX Customer profiling and segmentation
- Return on experience and Customer lifetime value
- Others: CX Retail and Consumer trends
- To lead the mindset and culture transformation towards achieving a truly customer-centric organization.
- To identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats while defining CX drivers and barriers with their implications on brand and business performance.
- To work closely with the Customer Experience team and different stakeholders in steering the performance and deliver ways of elevating the experience through design and solutions.
- To set the CX yearly direction and roadmap that leads to a delightful customer experience.
- To orchestrate and rigorously follow up on the cross functional initiatives that deliver on a frictionless and memorable experience.
- To share and report all CX findings across the organization and flag any anticipated alerts.
- To build up the competence of the customer experience analyst to acquire and hone the needed skill set to perform on his/ her assignments.
§ Bachelors in Business Management
§ CCXP Certified and/ or MBA graduate will be an advantage.
- Worked in a leading to mid-management Customer Experience role in the following industries: Retail, Banking, Telecom, Airlines, Consultancy or any service-driven sector, preferably in high customer centric roles.
- Home furnishing background will be an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of customer experience in an omni-channel environment; to include both digital and conventional touchpoints.
- Advanced analytical skills with acquired experience in leading VoC, Mystery Shopper, cross functional CX performance and research efforts.
- Led cross functional programs that have transformed the organizational culture.
- Acquired experience in customer journey mapping and design; evaluating and elevating the path to purchase and post-purchase experiences.
- Expertise in designing and delivering a personalized and integrated experiences across different customer meeting points.
- Strong problem solving, project management and analytical skills; turning insights into opportunities.
- Strong communication, presentation and reporting skills, crafting comprehensive and insightful analysis that is presented in a clear, simplified, and compelling manner to improve and support decision making.
- Microsoft Dynamics and MS Powerbi experience is a plus.
- Exposed to the latest CX and Retail innovation trends.