Customer Care Center Operation Leader
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
To support a seamless customer journey by offering an inspiring and rewarding customer experience with great quality for all non-face-to-face contacts. Provide fast and easy support in every customer contact to fulfill customers' expectations.
This includes in particular:
- Manage non-face-to-face channels that are under customer care center responsibility including IKEA Helpline , Social Media platforms & customer care email .
- Manage the Quality Assurance team who are responsible on evaluating the quality of communication with customers related to enquiries and resolution .
- Responsible for all systems related to managing communications with customers and ensuring that they work in an effective manner as Contact Center Software , social media moderation tool and chatbot.
- Contribute to the creation & implementation of the unit action plan and implement the appropriate actions in the areas of responsibility.
- Ensure the best utilization of CCC manpower through reviewing operational hours & staff schedule in order to achieve operational excellence in line with CCC KPIs
- Ensure a customer focused culture in all non-face-to-face contacts and secure a positive and seamless customer experience through regular quality checks.
- Ability to identify pain points that related to CCC operations and propose the correct action , that to include evaluating all tools /system used by CCC coworkers.
- prepare reports and analyze call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Running & Leading regular meetings with direct reportees to follow on the progression of the unit KPI’s and tackle any challenges.
- Ensure all the material and references are available for CCC Coworker to reach best operational efficiency & first call resolution , materials can be Calls Script , CCC Guidebook , FAQs , processes , policies & IKEA range knowledge.
- Responsible on regularly reviewing and updating FAQs to ensure team are having reliable source to respond to customers enquiries .
- Responsible to ensure the best handling for critical complaints that received through Frontline channels .
- Identify and develop the many talents within the department to secure succession planning.
- Provide customers with a positive experience by ensuring that Quality measures are followed, and IKEA tone of voice is applied .
- Develop the competence and skillsets of leaders and co-workers through on-ground training, continuously re-enforcing the knowledge and understanding of all processes, policies & systems along with behavioral and technical skills that enables them to succeed within their roles.
- Bachelor's in Business Management or similar.
- Previous experience minimum of 5 years (2 years in a leadership role) in contact center or customer service function .
- Demonstrates the understanding of service excellence and operations with a customer centric mindset.
- Have managed a large team consist of supervisors and agents .
- Proven experience of being a valuable contributor to customer satisfaction and business unit results.