Store IT Service Desk Specialist (Thumamah Store)
- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us and help us create a better everyday life for the many people.
- Ensure all IKEA IT operations in the SO/store functioning well
- Support IKEA coworker’s hardware and applications related issues and handle all reported Incidents/Requests within targeted SLA.
- Need to ensure handling all user’s complains sensitively according to pre-defined priority and service level agreement ( SLA )
- Strictly handling Incidents/Requests through Service manager, adhere to the priority policies, resolving cases, escalate and taking full ownership of Incident Management until closure.
- Coordinate and communicate with IKEA vendors and service office IT colleagues to work together on project and IKEA applications issues
- Secure all the software installed on the user’s PC with licenses.
- Secure daily IT routine
- Monitor daily scheduler jobs and ensure sales statement posted.
- Ensure all the daily and weekly backup jobs completed successfully for all stores and service office.
- Preventive maintenance of Data center, hardware and servers.
- Asset Management and Control
- Knowledge Sharing and Contribution
- Excellent interaction with high end-user satisfaction and service should be provided in professional manner according to the policy.
- Bachelors degree in IT
- Fresh graduate or maximum 2 Years Experience in IT fields, as ServiceDesk or technical support
- Customer and End-user Oriented
- Strong Communication skills
- Problem solver and Troubleshooting skills
Specific Designations, Certifications, Licenses
- ITIL, Cisco & Microsoft Certifications